Holiday, Motability and Radio

Well tomorrow I start my long trip to Gran Canaria for a week, will be staying with a friend outr there. 5 hours on a coach, 2 hours in Gatwick and 4 hours 20 on a plane... just hope I don'rt pick up the #CoronaVirus I'm not worried about it, there's been mass #hysteria going about, panic buying #toiletpapertoilet paper, #handsanitiser, hand soap and #facemasks. There is no need to #panicpanic buy, so please PLEASE stop! 

I've ordered a motability car today. I have decided on the Peugeot Rifter because of drive height, getting in and out of, and the boot access, #economy and #environmental issues. This car will mean I can get around better, and not feel as #agitated and achy when I get to where I am going. 

I am now more serious in looking for some freelance radio or voiceover work. If you have anything going from an advert to a show that needs cover - please get in touch. Demos at www.itsmyvoice.me.uk 

My health is not best shape, I feel I should be open and honest about this. I suffer with Ankylosing Spondylitis. I'm on injections every two weeks,on pain meds daily. I'm in pain always, it’s not a case of ‘am I in pain’ it’s a case of ‘how high is the volume’.

During my trip I will be posting photos mostly on Instagram and Facebook

www.facebook.com/philengland and search ENGLAND_PHIL on Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cornflakes coated chicken

Christmas 2023 and into 2024

London Trip 2023