This past week

Been a nasty week all in all. Damp and cold really affects things. Feeling like a prisoner in my own home.

Feel like I'm turning a corner, must see the doctor next week, and think about my cars MOT.

Week before last a friend came over and filled in the PIP review form for me, wonder what the DWP will decide.

Things have got worse. Waiting for an injection to start that will stop things from getting worse, but been with this damn cold for over a month now, and my left lung has more scarring in it, so not looking good for starting the bi-weekly injections right now.

Feel like i'm not really living at the moment, just feel like i'm existing.

I'm feeling fed up, so much in the world I want to do, but can't do it, this is no life really is it?

Thank goodness for friends popping by, my father and online shopping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas 2023 and into 2024

Following the Autumn Statement & Question Time

London Trip 2023